Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
These little bars with a buttery pecan crust, raspberry filling, and crumb topping are wonderful on the holiday cookie tray, or anytime. Enjoy! Recipe makes one 8-inch pan. From Land O' Lakes.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup raspberry preserves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all crumb-mixture ingredients in a large bowl. Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 2 cups crumb mixture; set aside.
- Press remaining crumb mixture into a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Spread preserves to within 1/2 inch of edge. Crumble reserved mixture over preserves.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool completely; cut into bars.
Super easy and so good! I left the pecans out because I didn't have any on hand and I added a splash of vanilla. The bars were outstanding and are all gone except one little corner! Thanks for sharing!