Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This sounds delicious - I haven't tried it yet - I'm keeping it here to try very soon.
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 125 g strawberries, hulled, washed & chopped
- 2 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups milk, Chilled
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut essence
- 1 cup ice, crushed
- Place the raspberries, strawberries, ice-cream, yoghurt, milk, sugar, coconut essence and ice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth - pour between 2 serving glasses and serve immediately.
VERY DELICIOUS. Love the twist with the coconut. Thanks for posting, Miss Pixie x x x :D