Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is lovely on a hot summer afternoon. Very refreshing! But try it anytime. You'll still enjoy it!
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine
- 1 (750 ml) bottle club soda, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberry drink concentrate
- fresh raspberry
- At serving time, combine wine, soda and raspberry concentrate in a large pitcher or bowl.
- Garnish each drink with fresh raspberries.
This recipe was simple to make and delightfully refreshing to drink. Perfect for a sit and sip on the balcony on a hot summer’s day. Thanks bert