Prep 0 mins
Cook 7 mins
From Doreen Kinkade
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup shortening
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons raspberry extract
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1 egg
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour, sifted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Beat butter and shortening with mixer at high speed.
- Add sugar gradually and cream for 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add raspberry extract, vanilla, raspberry jam and egg.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together and add to creamed mixture, 1/3 cup at a time.
- Batter will be stiff.
- Chill dough 60 minutes.
- Force through cookie press onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Put dab of jam in center of cookie.
- Bake in 375 degree oven 7-8 minutes.
- Do not overcook.