Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad can also be made with sliced strawberries and/or kiwi. I love to keep the dressing on hand for other salads as well.
- 10 ounces spinach
- 1 pint raspberries
- 2 ounces slivered almonds, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried minced onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Blend first five dressing ingredients together until well combined.
- Add poppy seeds and sesame seeds. Do not blend them.
- Place spinach, raspberries, and almonds in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss gently.
- Serve immediately.