When I got married, my sister made a recipe book of her favorite tried and true recipes. Nine years later I find that it is the book I most often pull off the shelf. This yummy treat was among them....
- Fold raspberries into whipped topping and chill.
- Whisk together milk, sour cream, egg and oil.
- Sift the pancake mix into the wet mix, and whisk to incorperate.
- You should have a very smooth batter that is a tad on the runny side, but they are WONDERFUL!
- These cook up very light and fluffy and melt in your mouth.
- They are not a typical crisp waffle.
- These were so popular when I made them Sunday morning that I had to make a second batch, but we were out of sour cream.
- I tried a cup of lemon yogurt just for kicks.
- They turned out wonderful as well!
- They had a light scent of lemon while cooking, and you will taste a hint of lemon when eating.
- Very light, and yummy!