- 2⁄3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven 375.
- Large bowl: beat fruit spread with lemon juice; set aside.
- Small bowl: mixer: beat eggs, cream of tartar until whites begin to mound. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add usgar, beating until sugar dissolves and whites stand in stiff peaks when beaters are lifted.
- Rubber spatula: fold 1/2 of whites into raspberry mixture until well blended and fold in remainder whites. Spoon into 1.5 qt souffle dish, spread evenly.
- Bake 15-18 min until souffle puffed and lightly browned.