- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup raspberry sherbet, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) container raspberry yogurt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or 1 cup frozen red raspberries
- 1 keebler ready crust shortbread pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, whisk together whipped topping and marshmallow creme until combined. Gently stir in sherbet and yogurt.
- Place raspberries in crust.
- Spoon whipped topping mixture over raspberries.
- Freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature fro 15 minutes before cutting. Garnish as desired. Store in freezer.