Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very refreshing punch for a crowd.
- 3 (6 ounce) cansfrozen Hawaiian Punch drink
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen orange juice
- 2 quarts ginger ale (or 7-up)
- 3 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- In a large punch bowl, mix the drink and follow the can directions for the frozen juices.
- After that, scoop in the raspberry sherbet into the bowl and mix it up really good.
- Right before you serve, pour the 2 bottles of ginger ale or 7up very slowly around the outside edge of your punch bowl.
I've been making this same drink basically since i was 12. I do make a few minor changes however which I changed for my own taste preference. I don't like orange juice so I leave that out and I add 1 to 2 cans of fruit cocktail with the syrup drain to the mix. also for adult get together I'll add some vodka usually about half a quart or so. also sometimes switch out 7up for sprite or sierra mist. This is my favorite drink of all time though. I'm glad it was posted on here.
Had confusion about #1 direction and was not sure if I should use the punch UNDILUTED since it just said to MIX the drink in the bowl and follow the can directions for the juices (adding water) Decided to do just that and was pleased. Punch gave it a great color and juices, especially lemonade, gave it an unexpected zing. Many compliments, but perhaps the recipe can be clarified??? Asked the community for help and got MANY different answers, like add water, don't add water, soda takes place of water, it's self explanatory, etc. Appreciated the help, but did what I thought best in the end....
This punch was served at my baby shower. Very tasty and a beautiful pink punch. We couldn't find frozen hawaiian punch at any of our grocery stores so we used hawaiian punch juice which made it more difficult to figuire out how much to use. Overall, quite good. We added some fresh raspberries to it for a delicate touch.