Recipe by Bev
Very refreshing punch for a crowd.
Top Review by Orangeskys
I've been making this same drink basically since i was 12. I do make a few minor changes however which I changed for my own taste preference. I don't like orange juice so I leave that out and I add 1 to 2 cans of fruit cocktail with the syrup drain to the mix. also for adult get together I'll add some vodka usually about half a quart or so. also sometimes switch out 7up for sprite or sierra mist. This is my favorite drink of all time though. I'm glad it was posted on here.
- 3 (6 ounce) cansfrozen Hawaiian Punch drink
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen orange juice
- 2 quarts ginger ale (or 7-up)
- 3 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large punch bowl, mix the drink and follow the can directions for the frozen juices.
- After that, scoop in the raspberry sherbet into the bowl and mix it up really good.
- Right before you serve, pour the 2 bottles of ginger ale or 7up very slowly around the outside edge of your punch bowl.