Recipe by Spgty21
Simple, tasty; perfect with ice cream, panna cotta or pudding. You can use the a little of the seeds if you want to let people know that it's a raspberry sauce. They get stuck in between people's teeth however, so that's why I leave them out...plus that's what the chefs do. :*D
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons of white cranberry-peach juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring raspberries to a soft boil in a small saucepan, add sugar and juice. Turn down the heat and cook the berries until the fruit becomes macerated (about 10-15 minutes).
- Put the cornstarch in a small bowl or cup and add a little bit of the liquid from the pan to the bowl and stir until smooth.
- Add to the saucepan and stir. Cook a minute or two longer until thickened.
- Using a metal mesh strainer, strain the seeds and keep the sauce left over.
- Let it cool and store it in the fridge. Use when needed.