Makes 2 cups. Comes from the lemon book. Alter the amount of sugar, depending on how sweet the berries are. The sauce will keep for a week in the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree the raspberries in a food processor.
- 2Sift the sugar over the berries and pulse until smooth.
- 3Pour through a strainer into a bowl.
- 4Stir in the lemon juice to taste.
- 5The sauce will thicken on standing; add water, as needed to thin to desired consistency just before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.5
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g