Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This salsa is a really nice change of pace from your ordinary salsa, and also makes a nice grilling sauce for chicken breasts and fish.
- 3⁄4 cup fresh raspberries or 3⁄4 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed & drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped roasted red pepper (from the jar is fine)
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely minced
- 1⁄4 cup seeded and crushed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried ancho chile powder
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer together over medium low heat, stirring gently, for only 3 to 5 minutes to incorporate the flavors, then remove and chill for at least 90 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Covered and refrigerated, this salsa should keep for about 7 days.