Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious! This can be made with any jello or berry combinations. it's wonderful with blackberry jello and blackberries too.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry gelatin powder
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesred frozen raspberries
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (15 ounce) can applesauce
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add frozen raspberries and stir until thawed.
- Add applesauce and let set.
- Mix sour cream and marshmallows and spread on top of salad.
- Let set several hours before serving.
This is delicious! I've had this recipe for several years and was just going to post it, but checked to see if it was already on here, and lo and behold! Here it is :) I had never thought to try it with different flavor combos, but that's a great idea that I will surely keep in mind!