Recipe by Recipe Junkie
Delicious! This can be made with any jello or berry combinations. it's wonderful with blackberry jello and blackberries too.
Top Review by qotw13
This is delicious! I've had this recipe for several years and was just going to post it, but checked to see if it was already on here, and lo and behold! Here it is :) I had never thought to try it with different flavor combos, but that's a great idea that I will surely keep in mind!
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry gelatin powder
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesred frozen raspberries
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (15 ounce) can applesauce
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows