This recipe came about while I was searching for a way to incorporate herbs into a jelly in a way that I hadn't seen before. Make sure your rose petals are from roses which have not been sprayed with pesticides.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare jars and lids and boiling water bath.
- 2Steep petals in boiling water for 15-20 minutes to make rose tea.
- 3Stain tea through cheese cloth into a kettle.
- 4Add lemon juice, raspberry juice, and sugar.
- 5Boil 10 minutes making sure sugar is completely dissolved.
- 6Add pectin and boil 1 minute.
- 7Pour into jars.
- 8Process in boiling water bath for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Rose Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 625.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 162.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 159.8 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried rose petals