Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came about while I was searching for a way to incorporate herbs into a jelly in a way that I hadn't seen before. Make sure your rose petals are from roses which have not been sprayed with pesticides.
- Prepare jars and lids and boiling water bath.
- Steep petals in boiling water for 15-20 minutes to make rose tea.
- Stain tea through cheese cloth into a kettle.
- Add lemon juice, raspberry juice, and sugar.
- Boil 10 minutes making sure sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add pectin and boil 1 minute.
- Pour into jars.
- Process in boiling water bath for 5 minutes.