1/3 Photos of Raspberry Rose Cakes
Michelle Berteig's Note:
This recipe is for use with the NordicWare Sweetheart Rose muffin pan - the recipe came with the pan. I'm typing it in here so I don't lose it! It can also probably be made in a regular muffin pan as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Grease and flour pan well.
- 3In large mixing bowl, combine sugar and butter and mix well.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each one.
- 5Add remaining ingredients except jam and mix well, scraping bowl occasionally.
- 6Fill individual cups 2/3 full.
- 7Spoon half the jam (this recipe makes 2 batches) on top of the batter, dividing evenly between the cups.
- 8Gently swirl jam into the top of the batter, using the tip of a knife.
- 9Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean; cool 10 minutes in pan; turn out and continue to cool.
- 10Bake second batch.
- 11Dust with powdered sugar if desired.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Rose Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.0
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 66.1 mg
- Sodium 99.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g