Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is for use with the NordicWare Sweetheart Rose muffin pan - the recipe came with the pan. I'm typing it in here so I don't lose it! It can also probably be made in a regular muffin pan as well.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry jam, divided
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease and flour pan well.
- In large mixing bowl, combine sugar and butter and mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each one.
- Add remaining ingredients except jam and mix well, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Fill individual cups 2/3 full.
- Spoon half the jam (this recipe makes 2 batches) on top of the batter, dividing evenly between the cups.
- Gently swirl jam into the top of the batter, using the tip of a knife.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean; cool 10 minutes in pan; turn out and continue to cool.
- Bake second batch.
- Dust with powdered sugar if desired.
This is a really great recipe.I made exactly 24 cakes and it was really easy to do.Next time I might make less of them but definitely keep everything else the same.Thank you for a great recipe!Made for ZWT5