This is fresh and light on a hot day, plus the raspberry ice cubes look really effective! Cook time is chill time.
- Start by making the ice cubes- place a raspberry in each slot of an ice cube tray until you have 12.
- Cover with water and put in the freezer to set for around 2 hours.
- 20 minutes before the ice cubes are ready, put the cup of raspberries and the sugar in a bowl. Leave to stand for around 15 minutes, until softened.
- Mash the raspberries with the back of a spoon and strain through a fine sieve to remove the seeds and leave a smooth sauce.
- Add the raspberry sauce to the wine and mix.
- Put 2 or 3 raspberry ice cubes into each glass and pour the wine over.
- Serve immediately.