1/1 Photo of Raspberry Rosé Wine With Raspberry Ice Cubes
2 hrs 10 mins
This is fresh and light on a hot day, plus the raspberry ice cubes look really effective! Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the raspberry ice cubes
- 1Start by making the ice cubes- place a raspberry in each slot of an ice cube tray until you have 12.
- 2Cover with water and put in the freezer to set for around 2 hours.
- 320 minutes before the ice cubes are ready, put the cup of raspberries and the sugar in a bowl. Leave to stand for around 15 minutes, until softened.
- 4Mash the raspberries with the back of a spoon and strain through a fine sieve to remove the seeds and leave a smooth sauce.
- 5Add the raspberry sauce to the wine and mix.
- 6Put 2 or 3 raspberry ice cubes into each glass and pour the wine over.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Rosé Wine With Raspberry Ice Cubes
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: