Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great drink mixed with red raspberry vodka
- 1 1⁄3 cups red raspberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 2 -3 cups sparkling water
- 1 cup red raspberry vodka (optional)
- Place raspberries in a medium sized bowl. Add the sugar and lime juice; mash with the back of a wooden spoon. Let sit 10 minutes; strain the mixture to remove seeds and set aside.
- Fill 4 large glasses with ice and pour 1/4 cup of the syrup in each glass. Add 3/4 up sparkling water to each glass and stir to combine.
- If adding vodka add 1/4 cup or less to taste to each glass, stir to combine and top with 1/2 cup sparkling water. Garnish with fresh raspberries and line wedges, if desired.