Recipe by **Mandy**
I've always loved the rice cream you get in the cans ever since I can remember & when I saw this recipe in Recipes + I just had to save it. Only 4 ingredients, sounds simple but I imagine would look quite elegant once made.
- 85 g raspberry jelly crystals
- 2 tablespoons plain gelatin
- 430 g vanilla rice cream
- 200 g cheesecake yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare jelly as directed & divide 2/3 cup liquid jelly between 4 2/3 cup ramekins on a tray, chill until firm. Set remaining jelly for another use.
- Dissolve gelatine completely in 2 tblsp boiling water, cool for 2 minutes.
- Combine rice cream & yoghurt; gradually stir in gelatine and sppon into jelly moulds. Chill until set & turn out to serve.