Recipe by Cluich
This is a great and different way to cook country-style pork ribs. I'm sure it'd work with regular ol' pork ribs, pork chops, or even chicken. (NOTE: Prep time does not include marinating.)
Top Review by Rita~
So sorry as I think this should have been slow cooked to reduce the fat. Or grilled over direct heat to brown then over indirect heat to cook through. A final brush with raspberry preserves would have enhanced the raspberries. I did cut back on the oil to 1/4 cup. Some heat from chilies like chipotles would do this really good.
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves
- 6 tablespoons water
- 3 lbs country-style pork ribs (usually about six of them)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first four ingredients together and use the mixture to marinate the ribs for at least four hours (overnight is much better, though).
- Cook the ribs on a hot grill for 8-10 minutes, turning them and allowing them to cook for another 6-8 minutes on the other side.