Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- In a mixing bowl cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine the flour,baking powder and salt,gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Divide dough into 4 portions,shape each into a 10x2 1/2 inch log.
- Place 4 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- Make 1/2 inch depression down the center of each log.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Fill depressions with jam.
- Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until lightly browned.
- Cool for 2 minutes.
- Remove to a cutting board,cut into 3/4 inch slices.
- Place on wire racks.
- In a small bowl combine glaze ingredients until smooth.
- Drizzle over warm cookies.