The recipe is changed from a Certo Liquid Pectin recipe. Original recipe was for strawberry rhubarb jam. Times are estimates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thoroughly crush raspberries, one layer at a time. We actually sieved raspberries until we had 1 cup without seeds and then crushed enough with seeds to equal 1 1/2 cups. We wanted some seeds, just not a lot.
- 2Finely chop unpeeled rhubarb.
- 3In large mixing bowl stir together prepared fruit and sugar.
- 4Let stand 10 minutes.
- 5Add Certo Liquid Pectin and lemon juice. Stir 3 minutes.
- 6Put into clean containers filling up to 1/4 inch from rim. Cover with lids. Leave at room temperature 24 hours or till set.
- 7Notes" No-cook jam may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks or can be kept in the freezer for 6-8 months.
- 8Sterilized containers are not required for no-cook jams, they simply need to be washed in hot soapy water and rinsed before use. Plastic freezer containers, or glass jars with tight-fitting lids that are no larger than 2 cups can be used.
Browse Our Top Raspberries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Raspberries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Rhubarb Freezer Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1060 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 802.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 206.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 201.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: