Raspberry Rhubarb Crumble Pie
- In blender, puree raspberries and honey. Scrape through fine sieve into bowl.
- Whisk in cornstarch to dissolve; add vanilla.
- In saucepan, bring zest, sugar, and water to a simmer. Add rhubarb. Cover and simmer 8 minutes. Rhubarb should be tender, but hold shape.
- Add berry mixture and boil 1 minute, stirring till thickened. Pour into pie shell.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl. With fingers, rub till mixture is enenly moistened and forms clumps. Crumble over filling.
- Place foil under pie to catch drips. Bake at 425 for 15 to 20 minutes until brown.