Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 3 cups raspberries
- 3 cups rhubarb, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons dry tapioca
- 10 sheets phyllo dough
- Mix fruit, 1/2 cup sugar and water in pot; simmer for 15 minutes.
- Put in tapioca and simmer 15 more minutes; cool down.
- Cut filo dough into into 10 bundles.
- Put 4 pieces of filo into cupcake tins; fill with berries (4 tablespoons in each pouch).
- Gather the edges together, spray with butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until edges are golden.