Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An experiment with raspberry flavored syrup turned a basic vinaigrette into so much more! Amounts are approximate since I made this up and wasn't measuring.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 -2 tablespoon raspberry flavored syrup
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced dried onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Put all ingredients in a bottle with a tight fitting lid and shake well to combine.
- Tastes best if allowed to sit for a few hours or overnight (dried onions"marinate" and have a softer texture).
Love this recipe, the only thing I did change is, that I used raspberry jam in place of the syrup..] Lola how about 4 stars. it is easy and very tasty!