1/3 Photos of Raspberry Red Wine Vinegar
Mixed with oil and sugar, this vinegar is the perfect dressing for salad greens. Any recipe calling for red wine vinegar, I use this. Time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place raspberries, both vinegars and sugar in medium stainless steel saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil on high. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- 3Cool liquid. Chill overnight.
- 4Strain through fine sieve, pressing to extract liquid.
- 5Discard pulp. Pour liquid into glass jar with tight fitting lid. Chill.
- 6My family's favorite salad dressing.
- 71/2 cup oil.
- 81/4 cup raspberry vinegar.
- 91/4 cup white sugar.
- 101/4 cup ketchup.
- 111 tbsp steak sauce.
- 12In a 2 cup glass measuring cup add all ingredients and blend with a stick blender.
- 13This is a sweet dressing.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Red Wine Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (525 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.9
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 110.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar