This is something I came up with that is so easy and no sugar. It can be used as a salad dressing or a sauce for shrimp or chicken. 2 tablespoons per serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure out sugar free raspberry syrup pour in jar,.
- 2measure out vinegar pour in jar.
- 3Mince garlic and cilantro, place in the jar.
- 4Pour one packet of Good Seasons Garlic and Herb dry mix into the jar. Last add measured olive oil and shake.
- 5Add measured water and shake again.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Red Wine Sugar Free Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.1
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free raspberry flavored syrup
Good Seasons garlic and herb seasoning mix