Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is something I came up with that is so easy and no sugar. It can be used as a salad dressing or a sauce for shrimp or chicken. 2 tablespoons per serving
- 1⁄4 cup sugar-free raspberry flavored syrup
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- minced garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- 1 (1 ounce) package Good Seasons garlic and herb seasoning mix
- Measure out sugar free raspberry syrup pour in jar,.
- measure out vinegar pour in jar.
- Mince garlic and cilantro, place in the jar.
- Pour one packet of Good Seasons Garlic and Herb dry mix into the jar. Last add measured olive oil and shake.
- Add measured water and shake again.