Recipe by MizzNezz
This is very good! The raspberry flavor is intense.
Top Review by Bev
Raspberry Rave is the perfect name for this dessert! I love raspberries and this dessert is fantastic! It looked so good after I put it together that I simply had to taste it. To be truthful, I simply couldn't stop! I can't wait for it to chill so I can taste it cold! I couldn't get quite 2 cups of juice from the fruit, so I added 1/4 pineapple juice to make the full 2 cups. Great work, Inez! This one is definitely a keeper! Truly Scrumptious!
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesfrozen red raspberries, in syrup,thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In sieve, drain berries and pineapple over a bowl.
- Press the fruit with spoon until you have 2 cups juice.
- In med bowl, dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water.
- Stir in the 2 cups of juice, the fruit, and the sour cream until blended well.
- Pour into serving bowl and chill until firm.