Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Festive doesn't even begin to describe this party pleaser pcked with very-berry flavour!
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberry puree or 1⁄2 cup raspberry flavored syrup
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups vodka
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 cups cherry-flavored sparkling mineral water
- lime slice
- At least 3 hours ahead, make the ice forms, consisting of slices of lemon and raspberries.
- To make the Raspberry Puree, process 4 cups of fresh or frozen raspberries to a smooth puree in a blender. Strain the puree into a bowl through a fine-mesh sieve to remove the seeds, pushing on the mixture with the back of a wooden spoon to extract all the juice.
- Combine the puree, pineapple juice, vodka and lime juice in the punch bowl and mix well. Just before serving, slowly pour in the sparkling water. Place the ice form in the punch. Garnish with the lime slices and raspberries, if desired.
- Note: For a nonalcoholic Raspberry Rambler, substitute 2 cups pineapple juice for the vodka.