This is a tasty Chambord cocktail that I came across at a bar in Kansas. They are very tasty, and pretty too! One of my favorites to serve at parties. You can also serve them as a shot, or chill in a plastic squirt bottle for camping trips (classy, I know!) NOTE: By 'lemon-lime soda' I mean 7-Up, and by 'carbonated grapefruit drink' I mean Squirt. For some reason I could not figure out how to get it to let me post the brand names.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 fluid ounces vodka (a good one like Absolut or Skyy)
- 2 fluid ounces chambord liquor
- 2 fluid ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage or 2 fluid ounces carbonated grapefruit drink
- 1Shake all of the ingredients (except the raspberries) in a martini shaker with ice.
- 2Strain into 4 or 5 martini glasses.
- 3Skewer 2 raspberries onto each drink pick with the optional lime wedge (I just like them to add color) and place one pick in each drink.
- 4Serve. If making shots, halve the ingredients, then just strain them into shot glasses and omit the garnish.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry 'purple Hooters' Cocktails
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: