Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a tasty Chambord cocktail that I came across at a bar in Kansas. They are very tasty, and pretty too! One of my favorites to serve at parties. You can also serve them as a shot, or chill in a plastic squirt bottle for camping trips (classy, I know!) NOTE: By 'lemon-lime soda' I mean 7-Up, and by 'carbonated grapefruit drink' I mean Squirt. For some reason I could not figure out how to get it to let me post the brand names.
- 6 fluid ounces vodka (a good one like Absolut or Skyy)
- 2 fluid ounces chambord liquor
- 2 fluid ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage or 2 fluid ounces carbonated grapefruit drink
- 10 raspberries
- 5 small lime wedges (optional)
- drink toothpick
- Shake all of the ingredients (except the raspberries) in a martini shaker with ice.
- Strain into 4 or 5 martini glasses.
- Skewer 2 raspberries onto each drink pick with the optional lime wedge (I just like them to add color) and place one pick in each drink.
- Serve. If making shots, halve the ingredients, then just strain them into shot glasses and omit the garnish.
I used Razzmatazz in place of Chambord and A dash of sweet n sour mix in place of grapefruit drink. Shaken in mixer with ice and served in shot glasses. Yum, be careful, these are potent and so yummy you won't realize what hit you.
I made this for a group of 16 30-something girls, and we loved it! Instead of making individual drinks, though, I made (several) punch bowls full. To decorate it, I used small bags of frozen mixed berries. This also helped to keep the punch cold. Thanks for the idea!! It's sweet and fun and a little bit sneaky, if you're not careful.