Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For raspberry lovers. My MIL's neighbor's recipe. I am guessing on the servings.
- 2 packages unsweetened raspberry Kool-Aid
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweetened raspberries
- 2 liters ginger ale
- Combine all ingredients, except ginger ale in large punch bowl.
- Add gingerale just before serving.
very good punch. be careful tho' dont get Raspbery Reaction KoolAid, it is blue which then makes the punch a very unappealing graygreen color. Quite tasty even so. :}
I brought all of the ingredients with me to my parents' house for a Memorial Day gathering, and whipped up the punch in a large punch bowl in about 5 minutes. It was beautiful and delicious. I'll definitely make it again. ( I couldn't find raspberry Kool Aid, so I used strawberry.)