Recipe by Lorac
Iced tea, lemonade and raspberry with a bit of orange results in a summery, vibrant and refreshing punch.
- 5 tea bags (single-serving-size)
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh red raspberries or 1 1⁄2 cups frozen loose-pack red raspberries, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tea bags in a teapot.
- Add 4 cups boiling water.
- Cover; let steep 3 to 5 minutes or until the tea reaches desired strength.
- Remove tea bags.
- Stir in orange juice and sugar.
- Place fresh or thawed raspberries in a blender container or food processor bowl.
- Cover and blend or process until smooth.
- Strain through a sieve or colander to remove the raspberry seeds.
- Add the raspberry puree, lemonade concentrate, and 2 cups cold water to tea mixture.
- Stir gently to mix.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator about 2 hours or until ready to serve.