- 2 loaves frozen sweet roll dough or 2 loaves white baking dough, partially thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw dough until just barely soft.
- Cut each loaf into eight slices, then each slice into four pieces, making 64 pieces in all.
- Place in a single layer in a well-greased 13x9" pan.
- Combine dry gelatin, sugars and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over dough; add nuts.
- Cut butter into slices and distribute evenly over top of dough.
- Let rise until light, about 30 minutes.
- Place pan in oven and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
- When done, turn upside down immediately on a serving platter and cool.