Recipe by WJKing
This is a yummy dessert we often serve. Delightful for all who love sweet & salty tastes together!
Top Review by Heidi T.
Wonderful recipe! Fantastic change from the usual strawberry pretzel dessert I make. I made it for a family cookout & it didn't last long! Everyone loved it! I used fresh raspberries cuz they were on sale. I think I'll forgo the strawberries from now on & always stick with raspberries! Only change I made was to bake the pretzel crust for a few minutes longer, because sometimes the crust doesn't get done enough and it'll fall apart when serving. Otherwise, the recipe is perfection!
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 9 ounces Cool Whip, light
- 6 ounces raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 9 ounces frozen raspberries
- 2 cups boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine& mix together with sugar& pretzels.
- Press into 9x13 pan.
- Bake@ 350 for 10 minutes.
- Cream sugar and cream cheese together and stir in Cool Whip for the second layer.
- When blended, spread over cooled pretzel crust.
- Place in refrigerator until mixture is firm.
- Dissolve jello in boiling water and add raspberries.
- When jello starts to thicken, pour over cream cheese mixture.
- Chill overnight.
- Cut into squares and garnis with whipped cream and a fresh berry if available.