Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 (10 ounce) bagheart of romaine mixed salad greens
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled,sliced and cut in half
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- Make poppy seed dressing by beating all ingredients in a small bowl with a wire wisk.
- Toss remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- Serve immediately.
This review is for the dressing only. This is my standard poppy seed dressing now! I used fat free mayo and almond milk. I cut the sugar down to about 1/4 cup. I do not feel the changes I made altered the quality or taste. It is FANTASTIC!! Thank you so much!! KCShell
A lovely salad. I did reduce the servings to two or three and it pretty much was a meal for one. :-) With garlic bread it was definitely a meal. Thanks for posting this!