- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons poppy seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- In electric blender, combine onion, Splenda, mustard, salt and raspberry vinegar.
- Whirl in blender for 15 seconds.
- While blender is running, slowly add olive oil through the center opening in the lid.
- On lowest speed, add the poppy seeds.
- Place in a covered container and refrigerate.