Recipe by bert
Fast and simple. And the kids love it. Use any kind of jello you like.
Top Review by Jenni Loves Ryry
I love how simple it is! My hubby picked up a random cake mix and I wanted something different, so abox of strawberry Jello and some blue can icing later...... this would be great for a 4th of July bbq- I didn't realize until typing this that I had made a red, white and blue cake! lol thanks!
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 3 egg whites (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- whipping cream