Rhodes Bake-N-Serv's Note:
Make a SWEET TREAT for the end of summer. A flower that looks festive and tastes even better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Flatten each Texas roll or 2 dinner rolls combined into a 3-inch circle.
- 3Place on a large sprayed baking sheet and brush tops of rolls with egg white.
- 4Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- 5Place pistachios on a plate.
- 6Remove wrap and dip rolls, top side down in pistachios, patting gently to adhere.
- 7Return rolls to baking sheet.
- 8With scissors or knife, make 5, 3/4-inch deep, cuts evenly around outside edge of each roll to resemble flower petals.
- 9With fingertips, make indentation in center of each roll.
- 10Spoon 1 tablespoon preserves into each indentation.
- 11Bake at 350°F 18-20 minutes.
- 12Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire rack.
- 13Combine all remaining ingredients until smooth and drizzle over cooled rolls.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry-Pistachio Blossoms
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.9
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 342.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 31.3 g
- Protein 8.4 g