Prep 24 hrs
Cook 9 mins
have not tried these yet either..but I love raspberries in any form..
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- sift flour, baking powder, beat together margarine, sugar, and egg in another large bowl till fluffy --
- stir in vanilla, gradually add flour mixture, stirring till well combined.
- roll dough between 2 pcs of wax paper to 12x10 rectangle.
- remove top piece of wax paper.spread jam over entire surface od dough.sprinkle with nuts, firmly roll up dough from long side.
- remove wax paper --
- reroll in wax paper and refrigerate dough overnight in the refrigerator --
- preheat oven to 375*.
- cut roll into generous 1/4" slices.with sharp knife.
- place on ungreased cookie sheet -- 2" apart.
- bake 9 minutes or golden brown.do not overbake --
- cool on wire rack -- .