3 hrs 15 mins
You don't need a trifle bowl for this, as a matter of fact, it will look even prettier in a large low glass or crystal bowl. I found this on dianasdesserts.com. The picture looks exactly as lovely as it turns out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pudding mix according to pkg directions.
- 3Line inside of a 6-cup bowl with three quarters of jelly roll slices.
- 4Standing them up, so as to see the pinwheels from the outside of the bowl; line them up around the bowl first.
- 5Reserve 1/4 cup raspberry pie filling.
- 6Spread half the remaining pie filling over bottom of lined bowl, top with half the pudding.
- 7Repeat layering with remaining jelly roll slices, pie filling and pudding.
- 8Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
- 9To serve top with whipped cream and reserved pie filling.
- 10Garnish as desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Pinwheel Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.1
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 122.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jelly sponge rolls
raspberry pie filling