Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Super easy summer dessert. Very smooth and velvety and would also be good with strawberries.
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 4 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt, for topping
- In a medium bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Whisk in yogurt or sour cream.
- Spoon into 4 sherbet glasses or pour into a gelatin mold. Chill until set, about 1-2 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with raspberries and a dollop of yogurt.
Okay, so we're in the middle of the snowacain here, and I wanted to do a special dessert for Valentine's Day tonight, but since I haven't gotten groceries in a week and I can't go out for them today, I was looking for what I could make with what I had on hand. I doubled this recipe (used a 6 oz. pkg of strawberry jello, and 3 (6oz) containers of strawberry yogurt (which I guess is a little bit more than 2 c.) I poured the mix into a 9 by 13 pan and after it set I cut out heart shaped "jigglers" The flavor is just alright. Probably something I'd serve more to kids (who will be present tonight) as a fun Valentine's treat as opposed to something I'd serve at a romantic dinner for two (which tonight will NOT be). Anyway thanks for helping me to find a quick, easy, and fun dessert for Valentine's Day.
Great light dessert - I used frozen raspberries and put them right in with the mousse!