Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a really pretty jello dessert that goes together in a flash.
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (15 ounce) can blueberries, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Stir in blueberries and pineapple.
- Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
- Fold whipped cream and walnuts into thickened jello.
- Pour into a clear glass bowl.
- Chill until firm.