Recipe by Bonnie G #2
From a site called Honest Cooking a sweet and creamy concoction that says relaxation. It's adapted the to be something that can be enjoyed any time of the day. Although coconut milk is high in calories, it is full of heart-healthy fats that will not clog arteries. It also contains vitamins B, C, and E, minerals and antioxidants. Pineapple juice is also great for you as it is full of vitamins C and B6, antioxidants, and is an energy booster and digestive aid. So enjoy
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk, use full fat
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 frozen bananas
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry, mashed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the fresh raspberries in a bowl and mash them using a fork. Set aside.
- Add the plain yogurt, coconut milk, pineapple juice, and frozen banana to a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the smoothie in a glass and drop in the mashed raspberries.