Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so good. All I can saw is mmm mmm good.
Make and share this Raspberry Pie recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl combine flour and confectioners sugar, cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto bottom and sides of a ungreased 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 22 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
- In a saucepan,combine sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in water until smooth, then stir in corn syrup. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thick.
- Remove from heat.Stir in gelatin and vanilla until gelatin is dissolved.
- Cool to room temp,about 30 minutes. Add raspberries, stirring gently to coat.
- Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.