Claudia Dawn's Note:
Found this recipe in "Love Your Heart" cookbook put out by the American heart Association. I made it for a "Healthy" carry-in at work and everyone loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small microwaveable bowl, stir together the fruit spread, vinegar, cinnamon, and red pepper flakes.
- 2Heat in a microwave on 100% for 15 seconds or until melted.
- 3Stir. Cool completely.
- 4Put cream cheese on a plate.
- 5Spoon the raspberry mixture on top.
- 6Serve with crackers or fruit.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry-Pepper Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.9
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.7 mg
- Sodium 56.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sugar seedless raspberry jam