Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe in "Love Your Heart" cookbook put out by the American heart Association. I made it for a "Healthy" carry-in at work and everyone loved it.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, stir together the fruit spread, vinegar, cinnamon, and red pepper flakes.
- Heat in a microwave on 100% for 15 seconds or until melted.
- Stir. Cool completely.
- Put cream cheese on a plate.
- Spoon the raspberry mixture on top.
- Serve with crackers or fruit.