Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe in "Love Your Heart" cookbook put out by the American heart Association. I made it for a "Healthy" carry-in at work and everyone loved it.
- 1⁄2 cup low-sugar seedless raspberry jam
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 48 low-fat crackers or 6 medium red apples, cut into 8 slices
- In a small microwaveable bowl, stir together the fruit spread, vinegar, cinnamon, and red pepper flakes.
- Heat in a microwave on 100% for 15 seconds or until melted.
- Stir. Cool completely.
- Put cream cheese on a plate.
- Spoon the raspberry mixture on top.
- Serve with crackers or fruit.