Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
Using ingredients for the RSC#11, I came up with a terrific way to serve breakfast! Must admit we had these for dinner too. The pecans and raspberry give these waffles a nice flavor - different than the ordinary waffles! Enjoy --V
Top Review by Baby Kato
I enjoyed these tasty waffles very much. They were light, tender and fluffy. Crisp on the outside and tender and flavourful on the inside. I was out of raspberry preserves so I used strawberry preserves and the pecans. Just delicious. I added a little butter and icing sugar as garnish. It was so good that it didn't need any syrup. Thanks so much for sharing.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, combine eggs, milk and oil; add to the dry ingredients.
- Fold in pecans and raspberry preserves (heat the preserves in microwave for a minute to losen the texture) mix until combined. (Will have a pink color).
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron until golden brown.