1/1 Photo of Raspberry Pecan Blondies
These are heavenly! Your friends will consider you a "friend for life" if you serve these! The recipe was included in "Look Who's Cooking Now" Third Grade Class of St. Paul's Lutheran School recipe collection.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Line 9x13x2" baking pan with aluminum foil, extending foil over sides by 2".
- 3Butter and flour foil.
- 4Whisk flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda in medium bowl.
- 5Beat brown sugar and butter in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- 6Beat in eggs 1 at a time, then add vanilla.
- 7Add flour mixture and beat until blended.
- 8Stir in chopped pecans.
- 9Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- 10Sprinkle raspberries over top.
- 11Bake 50 minutes or until top is golden and tester comes out clean.
- 12I have successfully doubled this receipe and baked it in a jellyroll pan.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Pecan Blondies
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.2
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.6 mg
- Sodium 235.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 34.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g