Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great recipe to throw together last minute. You can keep these ingredients on hand for a wonderful dessert delight.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) jar raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter in a large bowl on high for 30 seconds.
- Add sugar, beat until well combined.
- Add egg, beat until well incorporated.
- Add flour and mix until crumbly.
- Stir in pecans.
- Remove 1 1/2 cups of the mixture and set aside.
- Press remaining mixture into a lightly greased 8x8 baking pan. Spread raspberry preserves over the top, leaving about a 1/2-inch crust. Distribute reserved flour mixture on top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until top is golden. Cool pan on wire rack.